- 2 red onion
- Red cabbage
- 2 TBSP peanut oil
- 8 oz Bok Choy
- 2 TBSP plum sauce
- Scant 1 cup roasted cashews
- ( You may substitute with raw cashews or any oil of your choice)
- Using a shape knife, cut the red onions into thin wedges and thinly shred the red cabbage.
- Put the peanut oil in a large preheated wok or heavy skillet and heat until hot
- Add onion wedges to the pan and stir-fry for about 5 minits, or until onions are brown
- Add the red cabbage to the pan and stir fry for an additional 2-3 minutes
- Add the bok choy leaves to the pan and stir fry until wilted
- Drizzle the plum sauce over the veggies, toss until liquid is begining to bubble
- Sprinkle the roasted cashews over the stir fry and transfer to warm serving bowls.